About the role:
AgileCadence is all about people, whether that is our team, our partners or our customers. We need a Service Desk Lead to obsessively deliver outstanding customer service. That person will take care of our Service Desk offering, ensuring that we surpass expectations and consistently over-deliver. This person never settles for less than awesome and is always looking at areas where we can innovate. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone to define and execute our Service Desk strategy, working with the AgileCadence team to deliver something really special.
You will be:
- Managing the support of our customer solutions.
- Responsible for defining and executing our Service Desk strategy, implementing procedures and processes with a focus on continuous innovation, improvement and best practice.
- Leading, motivating and overseeing the Service Desk team, ensuring that we deliver a fantastic service. You will be responsible for providing support and guidance to your team and implementing development plans.
- A great ambassador and leader for AgileCadence – this is a customer centric role, and we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft technologies such as MS Dynamics and Power Platform.
- Participating in business development activities, including identifying opportunities for our Service Desk accounts, and reporting to senior management.
- Collaborating with the AgileCadence team, stakeholders and partners to identify and resolve customer issues.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Service Desk provisions are delivered on time and key milestones are met. As part of this you will monitor and report on metrics and key performance indicators.
- Championing a culture that promotes a focus on the health and wellbeing of our team.
- Flexible – you understand that you may be asked to take on other responsibilities or tasks that are not referred to above, but that fall within the remit of your skills and abilities.
- Championing a culture that promotes inclusivity with a focus on the health and wellbeing of our team.
- You have previous experience running or managing a service desk and working to service level agreements.
- You have experience with AX2009, AX2012 and Dynamics 365.
- You have an understanding of Microsoft Dynamics technical and functional capabilities.
- You have an understanding of Azure and cloud technologies.
- You have strong analytical skills, are comfortable with data and can clearly communicate your ideas and results.
- You have superb spoken and written communication skills, and a passion for working with people.
- You have excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- You have a confident, professional approach, with the ability to lead and focus on delivering great solutions.
- You are customer focused – you work hard to understand our customers’ needs, always striving to deliver the best service and exceed expectations.
- You are resilient, practical and a self-starter; you are comfortable working on your own and as part of a team.
- You take a solution-focused approach and have great problem-solving abilities.
- You are highly organised with the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise workload, with multiple conflicting demands.
- You are an amazing brand ambassador for AgileCadence – you share and live our values every day.