About the role:
This is an exciting and varied role involving project governance, account management, customer relations, team support and business development. You will be responsible for allocated projects with the support of our multi-disciplined global ream to ensure our customers receive the very best service from AgileCadence. This role requires you to identify opportunities both internally and externally to support in the development of our people and growth for the business. You will be pivotal in establishing, sustaining and growing relationships with our customers and team internally, understanding the full skill sets and strengths of the business to ensure we deliver a credible service whilst also providing fresh innovative ideas to keep ahead of the curve.
You will be:
- Responsible for all aspects of the project management lifecycle, including establishing terms, coordinating resources, delivering the service and monitoring performance.
- Customer focused. Responsible for the account management of projects, building great relationships with our customers, making sure they are listened to and supported, and that we provide the very best service we can.
- Helping to create contracts/SoW’s and ensuring the delivery of these. You will make sure milestones are met on time and on budget, taking into consideration all key elements such as resources and deliverables.
- Responsible for monitoring financial performance against project budget, proactively identifying any risks, sourcing solutions and reporting this information to the Leadership Team.
- Able to identify business development opportunities within our existing customer base.
- Line managing team members within project delivery, providing leadership and mentoring. Dedicated to the development of your team members, helping them to flourish and be the best they can be.
- Utilising the CRM tool to identify opportunities and assist in exploring areas with potential for growth.
- Reviewing terms and conditions of contract of service with client.
- Ensuring we have the best people in place to deliver the best service.
- Flexible – expected to travel domestically and internationally on occasion.
- Championing a culture that promotes inclusivity with a focus on the health and wellbeing of our team.
- You are ideally educated to BA Honors Degree level in a Business/Project Management related degree, or you have the equivalent relevant experience in managing multiple projects within the technology industry.
- You have knowledge or experience of using products within the Microsoft technology space. Particularly Microsoft Dynamics and associated technology.
- You are flexible and understand that you may be asked to take on responsibilities or tasks that are not referred to in your job description, but that fall within the remit of your skills and abilities.
- You have experience in enacting the sales process from pre and post sale.
- You can write up/review work scope documents, being able to plan a project and qualify this whilst ensuring you understand the current capabilities of the team.
- You are adept at presenting key business information and updates to the Leadership team and wider team.
- You are able to create work order documents and write these up for Customer, Purpose, scope of service, project methodology, timeline, resources, costs, invoice.
- You have experience in project and account management with proven ability of successfully leading and managing projects, on time and on budget to the customers satisfaction.
- You are resilient, practical and a real self-starter; you are comfortable working on your own and as part of a team.
- You have superb spoken and written communication skills. You can build a rapport with people, quickly developing their trust.
- You have the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise workload, with multiple conflicting demands including supporting your team in managing the workload demands on them too.
- Customer focus – you work hard to understand our customers’ needs, always striving to exceed expectations and deliver them the best service.
- You are an amazing brand ambassador for AgileCadence – you share and live our values every day.