About the role:
At AgileCadence it is our people that make us special. We have a set of values that we live and work by that sets us apart from the norm. We are looking for Dynamics 365 Leads (Functional and Technical) to join our very special team. They will be responsible for delivering functional and technical solutions as part of the AgileCadence delivery team. They will be experienced in leading workstreams in the delivery of our Finance Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions, throughout all phases of the project life cycle. With excellent consulting skills and a natural ability to lead, this team member will be a great ambassador for AgileCadence, focused on delivering outstanding service to our customers every single day.
You will be:
- Responsible for leading workstreams in the delivery of our Finance Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions. This will include all phases throughout the project lifecycle.
- Using a design-led thinking approach in identifying customer needs and taking the lead in supporting them in delivering on their goals and addressing their challenges.
- Participating in business development activities as requested, identifying any opportunities, and supporting in pre-sales activities such as presentations and demonstrations.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements are aligned to business goals, gaining a full understanding of current business processes.
- Passionate about sharing your knowledge and experience with team members, providing support and mentoring where required.
- Championing a culture that focusses on the health and wellbeing of our team.
- Flexible – you understand that you may be asked to take on other responsibilities or tasks that are not referred to above, but that fall within the remit of your skills and abilities.
- You are ideally educated to degree level and/or have the equivalent experience, with appropriate Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification.
- You have a strong understanding of Dynamics 365 technical and functional capabilities.
- You have experience in the configuration, customisation and implementation of Dynamics 365 solutions.
- You have a good understanding of Microsoft Azure and cloud technologies.
- You have knowledge of Dynamics development practices.
- You have strong analytical skills, are comfortable with data and can clearly communicate your ideas and results.
- You have superb spoken and written communication skills, and a passion for working with people.
- You have excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- You have a confident, professional approach, with the ability to lead and focus on delivering great solutions.
- You are customer focused – you work hard to understand our customers’ needs, always striving to deliver the best service and exceed expectations.
- You are resilient, practical and a real self-starter; you are comfortable working on your own and as part of a team.
- You are highly organised with the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise a workload with multiple conflicting demands.
- You are willing to travel to client locations across the UK /Europe as required (when restrictions allow).
- You are an amazing brand ambassador for AgileCadence – you share and live our values every day.